Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sexy Filled Wedding

Go down 
+4
ludwig
Zack 'Pennsylvania' Jones
Emily F. A. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

The Sexy Filled Wedding Empty
PostSubject: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 pm

((Since Emily and i got married and never ACTUALLY had a marriage i thought'd i make a wedding thing. Y'know it could be fun besides the fact that i have nobody to be a best man besides some asians and Feliciano. And i may or may not have thought to make this for a bachelor party *Nudge nudge wink wink* we'll probably timeskip from the proposal to the awesome parties to the wedding to make it awesome.))

Alfred walked to Emily's house in a very excited mood, he finally figured out how he was gonna propose to his sexiful girlfriend and couldn't wait to do his awesome plan. Right when he got to her door steps he rang the door bell like crazy even though he already heard footsteps coming he still didn't lighten up on the door bell. When he finally saw his girlfriend answer the door with a slightly irritated face he hugged her and pulled her away. "Guess where we are goin babe!!"
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm

*She sighed but eased into a smile. She couldn't help but laugh lightly* Where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:21 pm

"To the park!!" He said excitedly while dragging her full speed to a precise park. "All that running made me hungry..Good thing i brang a picnic basket full of fast food!!" He smirked while taking out a picnic basket from under his shirt and walking to an open area ontop of a hill that was next to a park, where you could see the sky and beautiful scenery perfectly. He took out all the food one-by-one and nommed some sexy french fries.
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:24 pm

*Emily smiled and took some fries and opened up a cheeseburger eating it as she smiles. She finished swallowing a bite and looked at Alfred.* So what's up with the spontaneous picnic? *She asked smiling as she took two french fries.*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"O-Oh nothing" he said while munching a hambuger and continuously checking the time on his sexy phone 'It's almost time' He thought excitedly while smiling and eating a crapton to try and stay calm. "Look at the beautiful sky Babe!" He said while pointing at the clear blue sky that had hardly any clouds in sight, it was completely perfect. He smiled wider while checking the time once more and noticing his plan was gonna start right about now. In a distance a plane went by and wrote in the sky "Will you murry me?" In big letters. America didn't even notice the pilot spelled it wrong in the sky and stared into his girlfriends sexy eyes. He pulled out a ring he got from a 25 cent machine and grinned. "So will you?"
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:06 pm

*She smiled at the airplane that spelled "Will you murry me in the sky and giggled. 'Aw that's cute.' She thought to herself before she heard Alfred say "So will you?" Being blonde she looked between the air plane and Alfred holding the cheap ring out. Her eyes lit up as she slowly realized that the airplane message was Alfred proposing. She stared at him a little surprised.* NO Yes! I do! *She said smiling brightly as she pulled him into a tight hug*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 pm

America shot up and fist pumped at her saying yes "YESSS! I knew you'd say yes to my sexy and well thought out plan" He said smiling and hugging her super tightly. "I wanna finish my burger before celebrating more though" He said with a serious/derp face.
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 pm

*Emily laughed and smiled.* "Alright alright." *She said sitting back down and letting him finish with a goofy extremely happy smile on her face.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 am

((-stalks this sexiful thread-))
Back to top Go down
ludwig

ludwig

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Germany was enjoying a quet day in the park where i tip my hat off to alfred and emily congradulating them on there engagement
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Alfred enjoyed the last of his sexy filled burger and starts planning out his bachelor party. "STRIP CLUB HERE I COMEEEEEE" He shouted with a grin and started running in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Wang was in the middle of an important business call from his boss. "Aruu? Hold on.." He pulled his cell down from his ear to take a look see. "Ahh, young love.." Wang smiled at the American. "Oi! Congraduations you two! May you both join China one day" Wang went back to his business call and spoke about financial business, politics, and etc.
Back to top Go down
ludwig

ludwig

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 pm

strip club eh America come step into my office as i also owned a very classy cocktail club that was 40s themed known for great jazz booze and girls a fine place of attraction unlike the other clubs out there.((it is very classy i might add))
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 pm

*Emily stared at Alfred and shurgged* Eh I'll go rape something. *Runs around and into the streets and gets hit by a car.* OH JESUS I'M SORRY. *Continues to run around and runs into a random store.*
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 am

Sakura peaks her head outside of her car, and realized she had hit Emily. She opened the door, and quickly rushed to Emily/
"A-are you OK? I'm so-" Sakura was cut off to see that the American was A-OK and just stood there as she runs into a store.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay(CA)Jones

Lindsay(CA)Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:49 pm

"Ooh! This is cute!" She held the pink shirt to her chest, then her attention was caught to a girl who had ran in. She had short blonde hair, and had a small bit of dirt on her back. Lindsay put the shirt back onto the rack. She looked so familiar... Then noticed she was wearing a bomber jacket. Of course! "OHMAIGAWD! Like, hi Emily!" It's been so long that they've seen each other. She hoped that Emily would remember her...
Back to top Go down
Sean(Preston) jones

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Filled Wedding   The Sexy Filled Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Walks in "hey, what goes on"
Back to top Go down

The Sexy Filled Wedding
Page 1 of 1