Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potttertalia :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Turkey

Turkey

Potttertalia :3 Empty
PostSubject: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:44 pm

(( so i say this site needs a harry potter topic soo i decied to make one. when selecting their years please go by the characters age for example sealand is said to be 12 so he would be a first year if you want to be a teacher...*cough england!* you can XD. use the character's human name and when it comes time to sort please base it off of the characters true personality for example Russia does n ot belong in slythern.. hes not sly and hes not cunning and i really see him as a creepy hufflepuff :3 but anyway yea so have fun with this and be creative Smile ))
Sadiq was packing his trunk for his 5th year at Hogwarts. He made sure to pack at least a years supply of coffee and apple juice and tons of sugar. He packed his wand which was custom designed with a phoenix inside and the turkish flag on it. He made sure he had all of his books and packed them as well. "IM GONNA BEAT THAT GREEK BASTARD THIS YEAR!!!" He exclamed as he took his owl off of the top shelf in his room. Sadiq had been in competition with him ever since first met and every time Sadiq lost except in Defense aganst the Dark Arts which was his best class. "Right Lets go!" He dashed off toward the train station. Inside he walked past all of the platforms untill he arived between the platforms of 9 and 10 . "ahh good thing i decided to follow japan's advice and stay in England for the week I live so far away it's always been hard , This year i wont be late for the train" Sadiq looked around to make sure no muggles were around to see him run through through the wall. Then while nomuggle was looking he ran as fast as he could through the wall. The Hogwarts Express was as stunning as ever, Sadiq looked around for his friends but it seemed that they haden't arived yet. So he decided to sit down and drink some of his apple juice and drink some ashure. " Ahhhh i cant wait for this year" (( idk what ashure is so dont ask XD so this is my intro hope it's good enough XD))
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:08 am

Vash made sure he had everything. He had all of his books his wand which had unicorn hair in it with the Swis flag on it. He packed all of his belongings for his 3rd year at Hogwarts. Then he turned his direction to his little sister Erika. This would be her first year at the school and he wanted to make sure she was alright. "Hey Erika are you ready to go?" Vash said as he popped his head into the young girl's room. They had decided to stay in England to make it faster and safer to get to the train station. He was very happy to have some one to do school shopping with and to have some one to talk to. Not that he was lonely or anything like that. (( Ok i don't know liechtenstien's human name and Liechtenstien if you wana make some changes you can just talk yo me ok?)) (( considering you want to join this XD))

Last edited by Switzerland on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:16 am

(OOC: It's Erika something... I'll post soon but I gtg now)
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 pm

(Back)

Erika nodded. "I'm ready to go shopping for the rest of the supplies!" She said cheerfully, fiddling with her phoenix feather holly wand. The day before they had gone to Diagonal Alley kind of late, so they only had time to get Erika's wand. She told Hash they could go the next day, as it was getting very dark outside, and she didn't want to get attacked by any gang wizards.
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:09 pm

"Good so let's leave." Vash took his sister's hand and turned to walk out the door. They walked into a ally and came to a brick wall. Vash tapped the bricks in the correct order and proceeded through the door. "Don't forget that we only have two hours to shop and we have to get your wand customized with your flag so everyone will know that your a country and... ." Vash went on for about another five minuets. When he was done he and his sister started shoping. They first walked into a book store. Vash walked up to the owner. "We need the Standard book of spells grades one and three and....Vash read off the list of books one by one untill he reached the end. The owner handed him the books one by one. He told Vash the price "whaa" Vash felt like 1000 arrows had been shot into him. "damn this stuff is really expensive but i forgot i have Erika with me now." He thought. Vash gave the owner the money and walked out the door. "okay now we need to get your cauldron." They walked to the Cauldron shop and the stared at the wonderful assortment. "go ahead and pick which ever one you would like." (( ahhh my hand's tired XD))
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Erika had wandered off to look at the pet store, which had all sorts of creatures. From turtles to owls to cats, all of them were really cool. She watched as the little birds chirped and the toads croaked with growing curiousity. Erika was interested the owls that could deliver and retrieve mail. "Ooh, I love the barn owls with their pretty heart shaped faces!" She exclaimed out loud. Erika wondered is Vash would let her get one of them. "I do hope so..."
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:43 pm

"Erika?!" Vash looked around and wondered where his little sister had gone. He then saw her in a nearby pet store gazing at the many barn owls in the store. He was behind her when she exclaimed her love of the owls. He then walked up to her and said. "you shouldn't run off like that without me knowing." He sighed. "pick which ever you want and please be quick about it we need to get you a cauldron and then a potion vial and also your school robes and your wand customized with your flag."
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 pm

"Okay..." Erika looked at the owls, and decided on a gingery colored one. "How about that one?" She asked. "And I'm gonna call it Fynnagyn, or Fynn for short! What do you think?" Erika turned to her older brother, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:16 pm

"I think....it's a nice name come on let's take it to the the storekeeper." Vash took it to the storekeeper and paid for the owl he kept track of all of his purchases. He pulled her arm gently and led her to the cauldron shop bought her a cauldron which came with a potion vial. Vash was very grateful for this and then they proceeded to the wand shop. "hello sir we were here last night and we would like to get this wand customized." The man agreed and took the wand to be customized. After 30 mins he returned with the wand that had the liechtenstien flag on it. He then gave the wand to Erika. "alright that took less time than i expected. come on we have 1hr left lets get home and finish packing our things the train leaves soon." He than grabbed her hand and took her back to their room.
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:27 pm

As they hurried back, Erika noticed a pretty bow shop. She stopped for a second, looking at all the beautiful bows. Then she ran after her brother. "Will they have lots of bows and things at Hogwarts?" Erika asked Vash curiously.
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Vash smiled when his sister said this. "of course It is a magic school and when we get there i promise i'll make you one myself" He then looked at his watch and nearly jumped. "Erika we need to hurry!" He took her to the hotel they were staying in and took her up to their room unlocked the door and led her inside. "alright hurry and pack your things and be quick about it we need to hurry" He left her to pack and went to pack his stuff. After 4mins he was done. He then waited at at the door for his sis."what's taking her so long?"
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Erika finished packing a little after Vash, but got distracted by one of her eagle feather quills, playing around with it for a few minutes. She then fed Fynn, who screeched approvingly. "I wonder what's taking Vash so long? Shouldn't he come in or something?" She wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Matthew hurried to the train stop, carrying all his stuff and his snowy owl, named Manon. "I hope I got the time right..." He muttered to himself. Matthew was now a fifth year, but since he looked very young, most people mistakened him for being a first or second year. But Matthew decided he was going to wear his new prefect badge so everyone would get his age somewhat close.

(OOC: Should Canada be Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Gryffindor?)
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com/forum
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Erika, now curious to know what was going on with Vash, gathered up her packed robes, supplies and Fynn, and ran into the foyer. "Vashy! Vashy! Are you done?" She looked around, unable to locate her brother. Erika burst into her brother's room, and still couldn't find him. She turned around to see him standing at the door the whole time. "Oh... So you're ready~!" Erika pretended that she hadn't panicked.

(OOC: I don't know for my own character myself XD Sorry Matty)
Back to top Go down
Turkey

Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Sadiq finally finally finishes eating his Ashure and then sees more students fill the platform. He then sees a worried looking hufflepuff with a snowy owl and glasses. He looked as if he was a 1st or 2nd year and he looked a bit nervous. " hmm Maybe I should go introduce myself" Sadiq soon got up and walked over to the boy. "hey are you alright? wou look a little confused." He decided to put on his prefect badge on. "you see this badge this means im a prefect so if you need any help i you can just ask me ok?" He then held out his hand. "my names Sadiq" He said with a huge cheesy grin.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Matthew laughed, and pulled out his own prefect badge. "No, it's okay, I don't need any help - I'm the Hufflepuff prefect." He shook Sadiq's hand anyway. "Nice to meet you, I'm Matthew Williams."
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:46 pm

"huh? of course i am come on let's go we have 30mins till the train leaves" Vash leads his sister out of the hotel room checks out and then proceeds across the street to the train station. There they stand between the platforms of nine and ten. "Alright Erika are you ready?" He patted her head. "When there are no muggles looking you run through the wall."
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Erika looked at the brick wall, and paused. To her, it seemed like Vash was asking her to go run into a brick wall for absolutely no reason at all. "Um... okay then..." She hesitated a few more seconds, looking around to make sure no one was watching but Vash. Taking a deep breath, and trusting her brother's words, Erika ran towards the wall, and into platform nine and three quarters. She was instantly enveloped by the sounds of people talking, animals making noises and a loud train. "Woah..."
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Vash ran in shortly after. He laughed and said "Amazing isnt it"? He,even in his 3rd year was amazed at the beauty. "Lollipopis Appearus" Vash said summoning his sister a lollipop. He then handed it to her. The 3rd year Gryffindor was always happy when he entered the platform. He felt a bit less irritated with the world and more at peace. "come on Erika let's go get on the train you can't sit with me..but i hope you make friends with all of the other first years....err friends are important so be sure to make tots of them ok?"
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm

"Aww... That sucks..." Erika pouted, but took the lollipop anyways. "I hope I get Gryffindor!" She called as she boarded the train with other first-years. "I wonder who else is a first-year..." Erika talked to herself quietly as she sat down in an empty train car. Fynn hooted loudly beside her, ruffling his feathers.
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Vash parted ways with his sister and boarded the train. He sat down in an empt cart wishing he could be with his sister. "oh!!" He said as he remembered something."I forgot Vincent." He then muttered "Agnio Vincent" Then his owl soon appeared in front of him. He petted him and then dozed off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Turkey

Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 pm

"Oh!" He said with a shock. "I didn't know that you were a 5th year your so small and sort of transparent. Common the trains about to leave! Lets hurry and go!" He grabs Mathew's wrist and drags him to the train. "Let's sit together since were prefects and all." Sadiq flashed a big grin as the two of them boarded the train. The Hogwarts Express soon sounded it's horn and left the station.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Matthew, still blushing, followed Sadiq into an empty cartridge and sat down. His snowy owl hooted loudly, and preened itself. "Shh, Tempest," He hushed the anxious bird. Tempest, looked displeased, turned her head and rested it on her back, still hooting, but more quietly. "Excuse my owl, train rides make her nervous," Matthew explained to Sadiq.
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

After waiting a while, the train's snack lady came by. "Would you like something, little boy?" She asked. Erika blushed, remembering she left her favorite hair bow in her luggage. "Uhh, I'm a girl..." She blushed. "Oh, my apologies, dearie!" The lady gasped, then gave Erika a pack of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. "Here, take this for free then, sweetie. Would you like anything else?" She asked Erika. Erika shook her head, and the lady left.

Erika took a yellow and orange jellybean out of the pack, and ate it. "Wow, this tastes like cheese~!" She exclaimed, but paused. The taste reminded her of her brother Vash, once again making her kind of feel empty inside. The rest of the train ride was very quiet. When Erika heard the bell ring for the passengers to get off, she grabbed Fynn and quickly got off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potttertalia :3   Potttertalia :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potttertalia :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: