Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Country

Go down 
+2
Matthew Williams
Luxembourg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Luxembourg

New Country Empty
PostSubject: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:23 am

Anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm

(Oh yush I am here.

Even when no one else is.

This is kind of an inactive site...
But I still wait.

Would you fancy some RPing with moi et Liechtenstein, Luxembourg? ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com/forum
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm

[[I'm not dead! ^^

I'm thinking of making another account Razz

Anyways, shall we start?]]

Liechtenstein looked around, sensing another prescribes nearby. One she hadn't felt before. She turned to see a new country. She timidly walked over to greet them. "Hello there~! I'm Liechtenstein, but you can just call me Lili or Erika." She said cheerfully with a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 am

My full name is Elizabeth Hernandez! Call me Lizzie!
-smiling-
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm

"Hi Lizzie~!" Liechtenstein smiled brightly at the new country.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:57 am

I heard you have a brother.. Who is he?
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:03 am

"Oh, you mean Switzerland?" The cheerful girl looked down unexpectedly. "He's busy doing political things..." She sighed loudly, but looked up again, her expression once again happy.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 am

Is it too much to introduce him to me?
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:34 am

"I'd get him but I'm not quite sure where he is at the moment..." Liechtenstein shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Woe is me.... Lizzie said face palming.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Canada walked over, interested by the conversation. "Bonjour, I'm Canada~!" He said happily, a gentle smile spread out across his face. He held his hand out for the new country to shake. "But you can also call me Matthew Williams, Matthew, or Matty... But please don't mistake me for America..." For a moment his expression was a bit angry, but it didn't last, melting into a cheerful one again. Whenever the peaceful Canadian was angry, it never lasted.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 am

Oh! Hey Mattie! *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Canada looked rather please to be recognized by someone other than his small group of friends. "Bonjour. Biennvenue~"
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 am

Well... I have no idea what you said but how are you?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:01 am

"I said 'hello' and 'welcome' in French." Canada said, once again forgetting he was one of the few countries that spoke French as one of their official languages. "Pardon my French, sorry." He said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Hahaha! No big deal! Lizzie said while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:10 am

"It's the same with my big bruder... he always gets tongue twisted trying to remember to speak one language to everyone else. He can speak fluently in about a billion different languages!" Liechtenstein said, breakinh out in a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Canada laughed, realizing the same thing. "Well, I know many native languages as well, but I'm not as fluent in them as French and English. French and English are my only two official languages." He said.
Back to top Go down
Finland

Finland

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Finland arrived, hearing all the talking. He spotted Luxembourg, and his curious gaze softened into a smile. "Oh, hello there! I don't believe we have met before, have we?" He asked, his eyes shining brightly. "Well, if we didn't, I'm Finland, but you can also call me Tino. I'm the second youngest of the Nordics and..." The Fin paused, for the thing he was about to say was really awkward. "Sweden calls me his wife, but... oh well..." He shrugged, feeling weird. "But, then again, he's a bit odd, so who knows."
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 am

Sweden, who was following Finland since he left their house, stopped right behind Finland. "Hej. M' name is Berwald. I see ya met m'wife." He put one of his hands on Finland's shoulder.

(( EIYAA!! THERE"S A FINLAND ON HERE!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:11 am

Sweden, who was following Finland since he left their house, stopped right behind Finland. "Hej. M' name is Berwald. I see ya met m'wife." He put one of his hands on Finland's shoulder.

(( EIYAA!! THERE"S A FINLAND ON HERE!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Sean(Preston) jones

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Walks up "Hey I'm Sean"

(mom is Iggy dad is Alfred)
Back to top Go down
Finland

Finland

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Finland froze as soon as he heard Sweden. He was behind me this whole time? Managing to cover up his slight fear of the Swede, he nodded. "Yeah... This is my... Erm... 'husband' Sweden... He's a bit... Scary at first but I'm sure you'll like him."

[[OOC: Yay a Sweden! XD]]
Back to top Go down
Sean(Preston) jones

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 pm

((sweedens not on right now I'm friends with her and she's asleep lol))
Back to top Go down
Sean(Preston) jones

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:02 pm

((I meen Sweden not sweeden))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Country   New Country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: