Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Meeting!

Go down 
+18
Luxembourg
Liechtenstein
Turkey
Switzerland
Matthew Williams
Lindsay(CA)Jones
ludwig
Greece
Honda Sakura
Emily F. A. Jones
Susan 'Maryland' Jones
Emma 'Oregon' Jones
Iceland
Wang Yao
Honda, Kiku
Alina Lupei
Austria
Alfred F. Jones
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Alright everybody the HERO has arrived to tell you about the global disasters and how to save them the awesome and heroic way! I believe the first thing we need to talk about is all these earthquakes thats going on around the world! They need to shut up so i decided the best thing to do to stop the earthquakes is either give them some Advil or push England into the ground all the way where the earthquakes are chillin and talking to eachother like "Hey dude you want to mess with Japan again today?" y'know all that! Anyways we push England down their with them and he'll nag them to death and they'll eventually die!! I won't take any objections to my brilliant and well thought out plan either!
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

...exactly how much money are we going to use with this and can I not be a part of this plan?
Back to top Go down
https://axispowershetaliarp.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:12 pm

How could you not be a part of the plan! This plan is fool proof and will save thousands of lives! More importantly it'll save my California! If you don't help out another earthquake will happen, people will panic, senior citizens (LIKE ENGLAND) will go on a rampage and books will fall ON THE GROUND. Everybody knows everytime a book falls on the ground 4 african babies are murdered. So in other words if you won't help your just an african baby killer. and ALSO to answer your money question i'll just borrow some money from China.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Thats the.....dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life! My plan is obviously the best and the easiest! Don't worry maybe one day you'll think of an awesome plan like me..umm..*Looks at her* Wheres your name tag! i guess i'll just call you milky! YEAH that fits you. i'm kind of getting thirsty now...*Takes out a milkshake*
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:43 pm

I think Alice's idea is good. And America's idea is the worst idea i've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Bella....like bells! So your name is jingle bells? THATS COOL!!! You should come to my christmas party next year since you have a sweet name! *Looks over at Romania* I know your a Commie and all, and you can't really focus on the really COOL stuff and the really LAME stuff but could you try Bro! My plan is obviously the most well thought out, coolest, and sexiest plan! But just to make you happy since i'm the HERO and all. i'll change England to you! So you can nag them to death with your commie talk!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm

I agree with America on this..
(since I cannot object >.<)
I don't want another earthquake or tsunami to happen...
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm

i also agree wit America
*In my thoughts- so if America owes me more money america will have nothing else to give but land and i will take over America Mwahahaha!!*
-friendly smiles- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 pm

... -looks blankly at china-
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 pm

*sighs* I was just saying...I don't think England can stop earthquakes..or advil.....But if would be nice if they could.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:52 pm

See!!! Obviously Japan and China see how brilliant my plan is!! But i will admit, England couldn't stop earthquakes he's not cool enough to! Sooo.......I'LL GO INSTEAD!!! I'm WAY cooler than him!!
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm

-eyes closed in the corner daydreaming about take over-
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Good Ruck! -salute America-
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Good luck???
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Next thing on the Agenda...
How to stop America's debt from increasing.. if not sooner of rater he'll be owned by China...
As much we want as we want to see America to suffer; I do not want him riving anywhere near me...
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Less spending. Stop buying oil from other countries and USE YOUR OWN. I mean..you have alaska.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Hey i thought we were friends Japan!!! And my debt isn't that bad! Besides, me and China are pals he doesn't mind me borrowing some money! SPEAKING OF WHICH! China i'm gonna have to borrow 50 million dollars!
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:13 pm

And that makes you get even closer to being owned by China......
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm

I won't be owned by China! I'M INDEPENDENT! Besides even if he did own some part of my land Iggy would have a heart attack since he's my "Former" owner and if he has a heart attack how am i supposed to show off my coolness!! Even though seeing England on the ground and twitching from a heart attack would be entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Um.........Right.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Yeah Me and America are the bestest of friends
Here you go America *hands over 50 million dollars* 50 mirrion dorra
(Mwahahahaha soon America will be mine) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Thanks China! I knew i could trust you Bro!! *Looks through random paperwork* Another topic we need to talk about is 2012!!! My fellow Americans are freaking out because of all the national disasters this year so we better fix this mess!! I can't keep lying to them and blaming Canada for everything if the worlds gonna end!!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:22 pm

We are friends America.. that is why I am bringing up your probrems....
I just don't want you to knock on my door to ask how to wash or fold China's underwear...

Also we're friends that are birrions of mires away... no croser prease..

China...how courd you? ... -sigh- America has no hope..
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:36 pm

We're still cool Japan! But why would i clean Chinas underwear thats gross Man!!! China can clean his own underwear.......i think!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 pm

As for 2012.. Not gonna happen; their probably playing guessing games... We can choose a date right now and people wirr probabry say that is when the worrd is gonna end...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Meeting!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: