Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HetaOni RP

Go down 
+3
Alfred F. Jones
Alina Lupei
Honda Sakura
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:02 am

Alina tried to cut off it's head but the sword barely made a dent "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

"Alina!! Get off of that monster before you get hurt!!" Sakura called out, backing off, prepared to run.
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Alina jumped off the monster and landed right in front of it. The monster hit her and sent her flying into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 pm

"Alina-san!!" Sakura called out. (I forgot to add -san at the end of names and stuff o3o awesome /shot) She picked her up and started to run off towards the entrance. Once she got to the door she noticed that the monster was right there, they were so vulnerable, she apparently wasn't fast enough when running from the monster, she gripped the door knob tightly and quickly turned it, but it wouldn't budge. She turned it back in forth hoping the door would open. It didn't. He stared wide-eyed and looked back seeing that the monster was right there, and it could attack at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Alina woke up when the monster was right in front of them. "Shit...." she mumbled and used magic, her last resort to knock the monster off it's feet. "C'mon this is our chance to run!" she yelled already running away towards the room they had found. She just hoped her spell would distract the monster long enough for them to get away.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Sakura was thankful that Romania was able to distract the monster and give them time to escape. Sakura continued to carry Alina and ran off back to the room on the second floor. She locked the door behind herself, hoping the monster wasn't smart enough to be able to open it. She sat back on one of the chairs and tried to sort out a plan on how to escape.
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Alina sighed and sat down on the floor next to the door. She saw the doorknob turn but the door didn't open since it was locked, she silently got up holding her sword tightly. She kept a close watch on the door until the monster stopped trying to get in. Alina sat down again and started tapping on the floor out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Sakura took a hold of her katana, preparing to strike, even though it wouldn't do anything. When the Monster had left, no longer trying to enter the room, she relaxed. "What are we going to do? We cannot stay here forever Alina-san."
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:25 pm

"I don't know.....My magic does have some effect on that monster. I can use it to distract the monster if we run into it again, but the downside is that I can't use my magic too much. If I use it too much it can end up hurting me more than it hurts the monster." she explained. Alina's magic did have it's limits, but the good thing was that her limits were very high. "Maybe I can break the front door down with magic. I'm assuming it would work. I mean it's only wood." she said not doubting her abilities for once. "So should we?" she asked Sakura hoping she would agree.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Sakura nodded. It seemed reasonable. "Let's go." She opened up the door a crack and checked the outside hall to see if it was clear. All she saw was Alfred's family. She figured it was safe so she began to run back to the entrance along with Alina. When they got to the door, there was no alien around, they were safe for the moment, she only hoped the spell would work.

((And it doesn't troll /shotwat))
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Alina said something in a foreign language under her breath and there was a big explosion. The odd thing was that the door was intact. "What the hell?!?!" Alina yelled angrily, not expecting it to do no damage. It didn't even scratch the door. She punched the door angrily then turned around, calming down "So what do we do now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Sakura stared wide-eyed at the door. What in the world? There is something wrong with this. "We look for another way out. A window perhaps?" She said. She started to walked up to the wall and tried to open it. No use. It didn't work. She sighed, and shrugged. "Where else can we escape? If the windows do not work, how do we get out?" She looked around her surroundings from where she stood. "Look around some more?" She answered her own question.
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 pm

"I guess we could, but we have to be careful with that monster around" she said starting to walk down the hall towards the staircase. Maybe they could find something useful in this house. Maybe not. Either way it was worth looking around to find something that could help them, even if it only helped a little.
Back to top Go down
ludwig

ludwig

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:24 pm

*is walking as i see the monster is also pissed off that France stole my lawn tools and Italy wont stop calling me i tell the monster to shut up and *jumps up high *beats the ever loving crap out of the monster killing it reliving allot of stress afterwords8wow that velt alot better und
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HetaOni RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: