Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HetaOni RP

Go down 
+3
Alfred F. Jones
Alina Lupei
Honda Sakura
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 pm

(( Because it NEEDS to be done!! So you should know the drill, if you don't know what HetaOni is, JUST ASK. I'm too lazy to go look it up right now. Oh BTW, everyone comes in randomly in whatever groups they choose, I'll come in by myself because I want to.... This will go however it goes, it doesn't have to be JUST like HetaOni of course, with a few tweeks, like Italy isn't the one that goes back in time, it can be like, one person dies, and another person finds out about the book goes back in time and WHATEVER. Again, any questions just ask~))

Sakura walked up to the house, it looked like no one was around yet, but she was unable to tell if anyone had already entered the house. She casually walked in and closed the door behind her. No one. She didn't here anyone nor did she see anyone, so she started to walk around the empty building. She went right from the entrance and came up to a door, locked.... she continued on and came up to another room that seemed like a living room, and a kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Alina walked in looking around. There was no dust which was odd for such an old house. She wandered around for a bit until she bumped into Sakura. "Oh you're here too. I didn't know that" she said.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Sakura saw Alina and turned to her. "Ah, you came too? What brought you here?" She said. "It appears no one else is here yet."
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 pm

"Yea. We should look around some more before the annoying people get here." She said, knowing America would come.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Sakura nods, and starts to walk around, She saw a shaded figure and started to walk towards it. "Who could that be, Romania?" She said, when she came close enough to the figure she noticed it look like one of America's alien friends. She pointed to it and said to Alina. "I think America may be here already, doesn't that look like one of his Alien friends?"
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 pm

"Yes it does. Tony I think......" she said and poked it.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:15 pm

She noticed that the 'alien' was a unusually larger than she remembered Tony being. Then the 'alien' started to attack us and Sakura quickly backed away. "I'm beginning to doubt that is Tony..."
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:17 pm

"Yeah.....it's way to big" she said getting out a gun and backing away.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Sakura took out her katana, that she had brought for some reason, and waited for the monster to strike, when it did she climbed upon it's arm and slashed at it's face and jumped back down.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm

America walked alround wondering where everyone else was, He WAS the one who invited everyone afterall, who am i kidding he made Iggy do it since he was too lazy. Anyways he walked downstairs since Tony's awesome spaceship beamed him on the second floor and walked over to Romania and Fem!Japan "Hey guys the hero has arrived! Wait..what's tony doing here? He was in the space ship playing videogames last time i checked. Oh well!" He said while shrugging, laughing, burping, laughing again, and running off. He didn't watch where he was going and bumped into Fem!Uk and a few other people behind her. "You guys finally showed up!"
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:21 pm

"Dumbass." she said and shot it multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Sakura shook her head as America came and went, and then she confirmed that this wasn't Tony. "I have confirmed this isn't Tony because of America. What is this thing then?" She said, speaking her thoughts before she slashed at the monsters leg. When she bounced back she noticed that their attacks had been doing nothing, and then the monster had slammed her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm

"I'm not stupid!! I'm smart.ies." He said while grabbing a bunch of smarties from under his shirt and noms them down "Whoot!! Now my energy is at one hundred percent. I'm like that guy from that mall cop movie. Yeeah i'm cool"
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm

"Dammit!" She said slamming against the wall making it crack slightly "We should run. Now." she said, that being her only idea.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Sakura nodded quickly, her body aching already from being forced against the wall so powerfully. She ran into a random room, along with Romania, to the point where the monster could no longer keep up, or see them.
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 pm

"So what do we do now?" she said taking care of her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Sakura looked around, the room had a fireplace, and a large gray table, surrounded by chair in the middle, and thought for a moment. "We should try to find the other that have come, and warn them, and then leave." She said getting up when Romania has finished.
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"That's a good idea." she said, getting up. She walked around with Sakura until they found the others.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm

They came across America after walking around for a while, luckily not running into the monster thing... "America-san!! We have something to warn you about!!" Sakura noticed America's children and wife, and then continued on, but in a slightly louder tone so the rest could hear, "There is a monster wandering around this building, be careful, Romania and I already tried to fight it, but each time we attacked it did not seem to be affected at all. Don't try to fight it, and run away from it as soon as you see it. Romania and I are going to leave this place now, now if you will excuse us..." She explained, something telling her in the back of her head, 'America-san is not going to listen...'. She turned around along with Romania and started to walk to the door where Romania and Sakura had entered through.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:15 pm

America stared at her with a "Speak slowly next time" Face and walked around the place with his family. "Hmm, i think i hear Japan say something about a monster. And since i'm the HERO i should go slap it or something" He said cheerfully while looking for the alien/monster/michael jackson/ shot/ thing.
Back to top Go down
Snapped!Liet

Snapped!Liet

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:33 am

Lithuania climbed up the mountain and spotted the house. It didnt look too creepy or anything! So he walked inside without even thinking about it and came face to face with a huge ass monster thing. He ran into a closet and prayed to God that he came out of here alive. He wondered if his friends were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 am

*Emily who had been silently at America's side, giggled as she grabbed Alfred's hand and followed him.* "Thank god I brought my shotgun!" *She said as she patted her boobs where the gun was stored. She looked back at Alice and smiled.* Don't worry Alice! It's just an alien!
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Romania walked around with Sakura some more until she saw the monster again. "Shit!" she said and grabbed a sword that was conveniently placed on the wall "Maybe if I cut off it's head" she said and jumped up on it's shoulders with seeming no effort at all.
Back to top Go down
Susan 'Maryland' Jones

Susan 'Maryland' Jones

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Susan crawled out of her dad's shirt, which is where she had been hiding the entire time and sat on his shoulders. "Where are we?" she asked with a o3o face.
Back to top Go down
Snapped!Liet

Snapped!Liet

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Lithuania came out of the closet and noticed a girl and some others standing in front of the monster. He stepped out and pulled out his pocket knife just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HetaOni RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni RP   HetaOni RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HetaOni RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: