Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded Island

Go down 
+10
Lindsay(CA)Jones
ludwig
Honda Sakura
Emily F. A. Jones
Austria
Iceland
Alina Lupei
Wang Yao
Alfred F. Jones
Honda, Kiku
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 pm

(I have realized that there were only 4 topics.. So why not make another one? Very Happy this au to be fun! THe name is self explanatory.. We are stranded on an island could be any island really... we were shipped wrecke by Titanic; just have fun with it and beware there are werewolve at night and vampires Very Happy Good luck!)

Ughh.. Now I cannot make it to England's house on time...
Well there is a rot of sand and jungle... ret's make a fire -searches for firewood-
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:39 am

(This is gonna be cool!)

*Looks around* Where'd everybody go? They all ditched me didn't they!!! NOT COOL MAN! *Walks around* Man i'm getting sort of hungry *Grabs some hamburgers out of my pockets and munches on them* HAHAHA! And Romania thought food in my pockets was a stupid idea!! I guess it's the HEROES job to find everyone and go home *Walks deeper into the forest*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 am

*been stuck on this island for a while... and sees America and Japan walking around*

Oi! America! Kid Broder over here!! -stands up and waves-

You want to work with my people and earn .05 a day while working on my newest Chinatown?!
Look! I already made a fire! *grins goofly*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:44 am

*eye twitches*
C-china townn.. .05 cents a day??
N-no... thank you.. but I'll sit next to the fire with you...
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:31 pm

(I AM a vampire!(Belarus said so!))

*walks around* ........This is boring....
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm

.05 cents a day!!! REALLY!! Thats awesome China!! But i don't feel like working right now but when i do i'll definately come work here Bro! Thats some serious cash!!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm

-stares into the fire...-

We have no food...

-sigh-
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

*climbs into a tree and sees some fruit* Cool! Food! *noms on some fruit* Hm.....I wonder if there's anyone else on this island.....
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm

*Pulls a hamburger out of my shirt* Your right! I'm down to 20 hamburgers ALREADY Bro!! *Munches it*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 pm

*gets up* America you stay her and watch camp and the fire. Me and China will go in seacrh for food. China go find so vegtables and fruits... make sure none are poisionious. I will go hunting...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Sure i can handle this no problem Bro! *Sits next to the fire* While your gone look for some smores Man! Smores would be GREAT right now! And don't get lost, because then the HERO will have to look everywhere for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm

*walks towards the shore an pulls out his sword*
I'rr start with some fish, that wourd be good... *steps into the water and stabs it several times until he caught a fish* The fish is still moving even though a sword has gone straight through his body...hmm.. maybe i'rr make some sushi if i can find rice.. if not sashimi wirr do...

- 1 hour later-

Alright I think i have enough fish -rooks at the 35 fishes he has caught-
... now how to carry it back...
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Hmm.. That stupid America... where are we to find Smores out here... Oh Yeah I forgot. *takes off bookbag* There you are little Panda. You are going to help me find food right? ^_^

Okay go up the trees...

-sees something... and its MOVING!-
Ahhh! Let's get out of here!!!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:07 am

Okay... I can carry 10 fishes at a time... so I'rr just make 4 trips back and forth.. -senses somethng-
-sees China from a distance-
why is he running? I hope he found food...
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 am

*sees Japan* Oi! Come with me kid broder!!! *Grabs his hand* We got to get out of here!!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 am

*dropped all of his fishes back into the sea* ..(TT^TT buh bye fishies) ...*being dragged by China* Wirr you stop it... We are stranded here remember...
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 am

Oh.. yeah... I forget... -sweat drop-but I saw something and it moved... It was soo scary!!
Here even little Panda saw... -looks into backpack- AIII! He's gone TT.TT I left him back there...
-sobs on the sand-
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:15 am

-sigh- Did you at reast found food? -walks back to his remaining fishes-
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:21 am

-sweat drops- I forgot that too... T^T Wait maybe my people found food. -pulls out walkie talkie- Oi! Report here immediately!
^Little Chinese people came at once and saluted China^
Good work today I have already paid you for your help with the New Chinatown, but I was wondering if you guys found any food around here?
^They gave China a basket filled with food^Oh goodie! I should give you a raise. How does 6 cents a day sound?
^chatter of disagreement^Okay, okay you drive a hard bargain. 6 and a half cents day? I'm already spoilring you as it is.
^chatter of agreement^
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:28 am

-feels bad for China's people-What did they give you? -carries his remaining fishes toward China...
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:33 am

*digs into the basket* Let's see they gave me some mushrooms, noodles, bananas, apples, soy sauce, coco beans, rice, some seafood, beef jerky, marshmallows.... where the heck did they find MARSHMALLOWS???!!! and some gram crackers... Maybe America will have his smores after all...

*looks over to Japan* You can put your fishes in the basket too if you want.
*Japan puts his fishes in* Oi, can we find my panda friend before we go please? T^T
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 am

-sigh- Fine, but I hope America is okay being by himself...
*walks towards the jungle with China*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

Bergium so good to see you... America is here too... We should hurry and find China's panda and den head back to camp...
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:31 am

You guys go ahead on with out me I'll get my friend Panda and return back okay. *gives Belgium the basket and runs in the jungle*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:40 pm

*Sits for 2 minutes* I'M BOOOORED!!! What am i supposed to do just sit here, theres no way i could do that! *Waits another minute* I should look for them since i'm the HERO and all!!! *Gets up and runs into the forest* I'M COMING YOU GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranded Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded Island
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: