Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded Island

Go down 
+10
Lindsay(CA)Jones
ludwig
Honda Sakura
Emily F. A. Jones
Austria
Iceland
Alina Lupei
Wang Yao
Alfred F. Jones
Honda, Kiku
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Stranded Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:05 pm

I hope China wirr be okay and America didn't do anything stupid...
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:22 pm

I have food to.... *jumps down*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:18 pm

*still running into the forest* Oi! Panda! My little friend Panda! Where are you? Move a branch or something if you here me?! *bushes are shaking*

Haha there you are mister Panda *moves closer to the bush and smiles like a idioit* Miser Panda, I'm so sorry I left you behind... but you know... it was scary T.T please forgive me... *hears a growl* ...that's not what noise pandas make..

^ a wolf pops out ofte bushes^
AHHHHH! TOO SCARY! DON'T EAT ME PLEASE! I'm all skins and bones! I'll show where America is he's very fat and he'd probabie taste like hanburges and milkshakes! *sobs and runs away* I'm sorry again mister panda!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:38 pm

*Stops walking through the forest* Hmm...for some reason i feel like hitting China. *Shrugs* Oh well! *Keeps walking deeper into the forest* HEY GUYS ARE YOU HERE? HELLOOOO!! THE HERO HAS ARRIVED!!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:22 pm

*debating wheather or not to go after them or start cooking..*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 pm

*up a tree and crying*
HELPPPP MEEE!!!!! ANYONE!!
OH, there you are mister panda ^w^
*puts the panda back into the book bag*
Now where was I... oh yeah, HELP ME! *rocks back and forth praying to Buddha*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm

*Hears Chinas voice* I'll help you since i'm the HERO!!! *Runs over to China* PFFFFFT YOU LOOK SO FUNNY UP THERE CHINA! HAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 am

SHUDDA YOU IDIOT AND HELP ME!!! *looks down where the wolves are*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 am

-Hears China's voice and runs after them- Sees Belgium first and then American and then... China up a tree?
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:02 pm

-looks down and the wolves are gone- Aru?! I swear there were wolves down there... But I'M NOT COMING DOWN!!!! -holds the tree even tighter-
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 pm

-looks up at China- We courd arways cut the tree down...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

I got a great idea Bro! *Picks up the tree* SEE THIS IS GENIUS! NO NEED TO THANK THE HERO, IT'S MY JOB! *Looks at China* Hey did you get some smores!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm

*starts to freak out*
PUT THE STUPID TREE DOWN YOU STUPID IDIOT! IF YOU DON'T I WON'T SHARE MY STUPID SMORES WITH YOU!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:08 pm

*Puts the tree down* Hey smores aren't stupid!! They're GOOD!! And theirs no reason to threaten food China, you'll hurt it's feelings!!
NOT COOL DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm

-sweat drop- Well that's one way to get China down..
Come on guys ret's head back to camp...
-starts walking back-
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:22 pm

-starts to descale the fishes and makes sure the fire is still going- ...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Atleast Bel can see how awesome i am!! Ofcourse it was a good plan i am the HERO afterall, And speaking of smores i'm staaaarving!! *Runs back to camp and drags China with me* OK FOOD TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Iceland

Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:50 pm

*He is at the other side of the island, in the shade, but is still really hot* Ugh.. It's... so... hot..... *he eats a fish that he caught, wishing he could be back in Iceland right now*
Back to top Go down
http://aphrp.forumotion.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:55 pm

*arms crossed and is being dragged by America* oi! You are annoying! ... fine have your stupid smores. *gets up and digs through the basket and gets out some graham cracker, marshmallows, and coco beans* just don't eat it all save some for us aru.
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 pm

*finished with the fish and pushed sticks into the fish so they could roast above the fire* here you go *giving everyone a fish on the stick*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:12 pm

.........*Stares at the coco beans* WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BRO! *Grabs some chocolate under my shirt* See this is what you need!! Asians these days *Grabs a soda out of my pants and slurps it* This is the best vacation ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm

OFCOURSE!! And thats not all! *Smiles and takes out some hamburgers, icecream, a crap load of emergency candy, 2 cakes not including cupcakes, some fries, a McTaco YES THEY DO EXIST...IN MY HEART, Some pasta i stole from Italy 2 months ago, and a shake* I think thats about it....*Checks my boxers* Ohh yeah i ate those on the way here *Munches some smores* THATS IT!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:22 am

((that is SUPER GROSS!!!))
*retrieves the coco bean* you do realize that we have to reserve some of the food until we go hunting again. So prease try not to eat everything in one day. *looks at America* or waste any..
Back to top Go down
Iceland

Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 pm

(( ....McTaco.... No pale Gross..... I think I'm going to be sick.... x_x )) ...Nn... *makes a shelter in the shade, Mr. Puffin helping him out*
Back to top Go down
http://aphrp.forumotion.com/
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:00 pm

(MCTACO IS A GENIUS IDEA!!!)

*Stares at everyones faces* You all look like your about to puke or something! There must be something wrong with the fish you guys are eating! And i'm not gonna waste any food!! HEROES NEVER WASTE ANYTHING! HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded Island
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: