Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay Thread

Go down 
+8
Emily F. A. Jones
Wang Yao
Honda, Kiku
Alfred F. Jones
Prussia
Austria
Iceland
Alina Lupei
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ludwig

ludwig

Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Me arrives in ((hey a one and onlyu germany here yes )) by the way *bandages up austria giving him strong painkillers. Fem japan seriously leave austria alone he is part of the axis besides we need him able to play a piano
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 pm

OH BOY A WIRD GERMANY!! RET'S TIE HIM UP AND MAKE HIM A TROPHY ON THE HERO'S WARR?! WHAT DO YOU SAY?? *also has awaken if you haven't noticed* Aww Austria! You got your awesome brood spirred on the floor!
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 pm

I know man! So not cool! *gets loopy on pain killers* aha. Ahaha. AHAHAHA YOU TOTALLY PASSED OUT AND LIKE, THAT MEANS I TOTALLY AND AWESOMELY WON OH YEAH BUT YOUR FEM!COUNTERPART IS CRAZY MAN, SHE'S ONE CRAZY CHICK YOU NEED TO LIKE, CONTROL HER BECAUSE IT'S LIKE SO NOT AWESOME TO BE SHOT AND BLEEDING YOU KNOW?
Back to top Go down
https://axispowershetaliarp.rpg-board.net
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Y-yeah, Saukra-chan; it's not nice to shoot people, aru *flinches* Ahh! Never mind, aru! You can kill anyone you want; just don't hurt me.. *hides under the table*
Back to top Go down
ludwig

ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:18 am

*is calm and relaxed*smiles as Austria sleeps looking at how sakura honda fem japan is preparing to get naked*pan falls on everybodys head.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 pm

(( XD Again with the hitting of the head?))

*is hit in the head with a pan*
Oww... W-what are you Hungary; o-or something? *nerviously chuckles* H-how did that even happen I was under the table, aru...
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:39 pm

>w<

*is hit with a pan* OWW!! THE HERO IS INJURED!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! *pokes his head* OWWW IT HURTS!!
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 am

Sakura gets hit by the pan as well, and she frowns. "WHAT THE *hic* HELL? DON'T HIT *hic* ME OR MY MALE *hic* SELF, OR ANY OTHER *hic* ASAIN COUNTRY, WITH A *hic* FRIGGIN FRYING PAN. *hic* I'M NOT GONNA ALLOW *hic* THAT." Sakura, obviously not pleased with Ludwig's action, took her shotgun again and shot his frying pan, and then his arm.
Back to top Go down
ludwig

ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:38 pm

*is hit as well as i as well as everyone else is nursing bumps on our heads and such.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 am

Sakura is standing there, staring at everyone in disgust, while holding her shotgun... SOMEONE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD. 8I *Is trying to revive threads here, but will most likely fail.*
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 pm

(( I SHALL HELP. *is one of the few people who get on at times* ))

Alina stood next to Sakura looking into a box she found. "Cookies..?"

(( PERSONALITY CHANGING COOKIES FTW ))
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:28 pm

*watches* Can't we all get along..? I mean, there's too much fighting everywhere. Won't it be better if we are all friends..? But no, you all have to fight and waste your lives away by doing so. If we all work together, we can really accomplish something... Like finding a realistic solution to ending global warming or finding and exploring new planets or saving endangered species and... Yeah... *sighs very loudly* But then... I suppose no one is listening to me... Because I'm Canada, the little quiet country over here... Oh... I guess I will have to put up with this fighting for another few centuries if it can't be helped...
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com/forum
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 pm

*appears at Canada's side* Don't worry Mister Canada... I'm sure it'll all get solved eventually... If one of the others don't get a hold of leadership, we can try instead. *innocent trademark smile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: