Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay Thread

Go down 
+8
Emily F. A. Jones
Wang Yao
Honda, Kiku
Alfred F. Jones
Prussia
Austria
Iceland
Alina Lupei
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 am

YO! SIS! OVER HERE!! I SAVED A SPOT JUST FOR YOU! *pushes China out of his seat* There you go! *give her a cup of Sake*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:12 am

*is pushed out of his chair* It's fine.. reallyy.. I could sit on the froor here...aru..

((WHY SO MEAN??))
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Sakura come over and sits on the chair occasionally hiccuping, and sat where China was. "THANKS BRO *hic* I KNEW I COULD ALWAYS *hic* COUNT ON YOU~~!!" She took the sake and and drank it and set it down on the table (Or counter or whatever was there 8I) "KANPAI~!!

(BECAUSE JAPAN IS NOT SO MEAN /shot)
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:42 pm

HELLO THERE SAKURA. DID YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT JOINING OUR DRINKING COMPETITION BECAUSE IF I WERE YOU, I WOULDN'T BOTHER BECAUSE VERY OBVIOUSLY I ALWAYS WIN.
Back to top Go down
https://axispowershetaliarp.rpg-board.net
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Sakura slams her cup down. "IS THAT *hic* A CHALLENGE? *hic* BRING IT ON! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY."
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

YOU BOTH ARE WRONG!! I'MM GOING TO WIN THIS DRINKING CONTEST *chugs a whole bottle of Sake*
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm

HAH. SAKE? BARELY HAS ANY ALCOHOL AT ALL. WHAT YOU NEED IS SOME GOOD, GERMAN BEER. *pulls out a bottle and starts chugging it*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:25 pm

PSHH, FINE I WILL TRY YOUR GERMAN BEER! *drinks a half a sip of the German Beer and passes out* @w@ too much archor...
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:27 pm

AHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU, YOU SISSY. ONLY REAL AWESOME MEN LIKE ME CAN HANDLE IT. *does a awesome (if stupid-looking) pose*
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 am

"I CAN BEAT *hic* YOU GUYS NO *hic* SWEAT!! *hic* LOOK AT ME *hic* NOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 pm

P-please Sakura-chan... s-stop drinking so much... l-look at what happened to Kiku..aru...
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 pm

*points at their bodies* HAHAHA THIS MEANS I WIN RIGHT? OF COURSE IT DOES. I ALWAYS WIN. TO CELEBRATE, FREE DRINKS FOR ME! AMERICA YOU'RE PAYING. *chugs another beer*
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:20 am

Alice 'Washington' Jones wrote:
(YOU KNOW WHAT....I JUST NOTICED I POSTED MY LAST POST AS ALICE RATHER THAN SAKURA....... FFFFFF *dies*)

((LOL xD))
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 am

(YUP. IMMA IDIOT. WE ALL KNOW IT.)

Sakura suddenly wakes up, abruptly stands up, and then yells out, while throwing a mug at Austria. "I'M NOT *hic* FINISHED YET!!"
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:53 pm

*dodges the mug* WHOA THERE. YOU COULD HAVE HIT MY AWESOME SELF. AND YOU'RE NOT FINISHED, EH? *slams down another bottle of beer* LET'S SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST THIS TIME.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Sakura takes a random shotgun and then shoots Austria. "I WILL *hic* WIN." She picked up another mug of beer, and chugged it down.
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 pm

*is shot* AAAUUUUGH. YOU JUST SHOT MY AWESOME SELF. NOT AWESOME. *lies on the floor bleeding to death*
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Sakura laughs like an hysterically, not knowing Austria is bleeding to death and she chugs down a bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 am

S-Sakura... Y-you shot Austria..... *She said in a low voice and frantically walked over to him.* M-mr. Shall I-I bandage you up...?
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 pm

*lays there bleeding* T-the awesome me says you can bandage me... be g-grateful for this hono- *hacks up blood and dies*
Back to top Go down
Emily F. A. Jones

Emily F. A. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:01 pm

*bandages him*
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 pm

*lays there awkwardly while she bandages him* I'M STILL NOT LOSING THE DRINKING CONTEST.
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Sakura laughed. "YEAH RIGHT~!" She threw a bottle of wine at his head, and chugged down various alcoholic drinks.
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm

*is hit in the head with a bottle* UGHHHH, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, WOMAN? *now has a concussion along with being shot in the ribs*
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Sakura continues to laugh and she walks over to him and places her foot on his chest, not putting pressure on him or anything, but just to show she's more dominant. "HAHAHA~, I WIN~! ADMIT IT AUSTRIA."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread   Roleplay Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: