Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Meeting!

Go down 
+18
Luxembourg
Liechtenstein
Turkey
Switzerland
Matthew Williams
Lindsay(CA)Jones
ludwig
Greece
Honda Sakura
Emily F. A. Jones
Susan 'Maryland' Jones
Emma 'Oregon' Jones
Iceland
Wang Yao
Honda, Kiku
Alina Lupei
Austria
Alfred F. Jones
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Finland

Finland

World Meeting! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 pm

"Moi, moi! Sorry I'm a bit late, I lost Hana for a few minutes, and found her hiding under Sweden's couch." Finland walked into the meeting the room, a bit flustered and his normally neatly styled hair a tad too messy. He wasn't wearing his hat, so it was even more noticeable. The Fin took a seat next to Turkey, watching as Canada started to take control of the meeting. He glanced at the surprised Turk when he couldn't see Canada. "That's not a ghost, Turkey, that's Canada, America's little brother." Finland said.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:04 am

"Excuse me, is this yours?" Lux hands a white hat to Finland.
Back to top Go down
Finland

Finland

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Finland looked up at Luxembourg when she called him. He spotted the hat, and broke into a huge grin. "There it is! I was looking all over the place for it! I must've left it here after last meeting or something." He happily accepted the white hat from Luxembourg and put it back on his head.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 am

A gust of wind appears from the open window and blows Lux's skirt up. "Oh my Gosh!" she said while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:29 pm

"Turkey... for the last time..." Canada took a long intake of air, preparing himself for another rant. "I AM NOT A GHOST! I don't know why everyone thinks I am, but I'm not! I guess it's better if people actually mistake me for America instead so at least I'm SEEN! Maple, I'm the second biggest country in the whole world -after Russia, mind you- and apparently I can't be bothered to even be seen! What am I supposed to do - parade around your neighbourhood at five o'clock in the morning wearing fluorescent lights on my clothes and a big gigantic neon sign saying 'Hi. I am Canada, and not a ghost. Or America' while honking a loud horn?! Seriously, I thought some of you could actually potentially be helpful, but I guess I was wrong!"

The furious country was now fully opaque, not a trace of his original transparency showing. He wore the angriest expression ever witnessed on his face, and he was pacing back and forth, stamping so loudly that the penguins in Antarctica probably could've heard them. At the end of his half an hour rant, he stomped out of the meeting room, still angry.
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com/forum
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:14 pm

"Hey. I'm late. I know. Sorry." Hong Kong murmered as he took up his seat next to China. He leaned back in his chair.

(OOC: And I'm sorry for interupting on this thread! Sad It just seems fun to be in is all! <3?)
Back to top Go down
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 am

Okinawa was reluctant to come into the meeting but, she was forced to. She was sitting next to Japan, not payoing a bit of attention to the meeting. She pulled out her rag doll and started to daydream about world peace. She had tears slipping out from her coal pearls of eyes as she thought about Saipan's death and hugged her rag doll tightly. She officially didn't care about the world's problems anymore. All she wanted was her twin brother back. Her mind came back to reality when half of the room stared at her for ideas. The tiny island then glared at them all and repiled, "If your looking at me for ideas, I have none! America! Quit making yourself a target for that old man! Japan! QUIT BULLYING ME FOR ONCE, BAKA!! Finally, Canada-sama. You have an excellent point."
Back to top Go down
Malli 'Missuori' Jones

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:37 am

Missuori barged in all dirty. "Hey guys sorry im late and stuff! I just saw Canada leave, he looked like was about to kill someone, what happend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Meeting!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: