Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Meeting!

Go down 
+18
Luxembourg
Liechtenstein
Turkey
Switzerland
Matthew Williams
Lindsay(CA)Jones
ludwig
Greece
Honda Sakura
Emily F. A. Jones
Susan 'Maryland' Jones
Emma 'Oregon' Jones
Iceland
Wang Yao
Honda, Kiku
Alina Lupei
Austria
Alfred F. Jones
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

World Meeting! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 am

You sure about that Bro? Alot of crazy stuff has been happening this year so it might happen!! If we DO die Japan you owe me 20 dollars!!
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:24 am

Next on de Agenda... How does China get more land or even conquer countries >Very Happy
-smirks-

Ideas will be considered and approved by myself. Any ideas? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am

Ummm... China... that's not on the agenda I'm pretty sure...

*flips through his folder*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:29 pm

*Whispers over to everyone EXCEPT China* I think Chinas gone crazy man!!! He's trying to own people and junk! See this is why i don't like Commies!! He's been hanging out with Russia too much! *Slurps down a milkshake*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 pm

-sigh- Can we take a break prease?
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Sure Bro! *Clears throat and stands on the table* ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A 20 MINUTE BREAK SO FEEL FREE TO DO AMAZING STUFF LIKE EAT HAMBURGERS AND AWESOME STUFF LIKE THAT!! IF YOU NEED ME I'LL BE IN THE NON-COMMIE BATHROOM! *Walks out of the conference room while eating some FREEDOM fries*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:38 am

*walks out of the meeting room to let out a: MWHHAHAHHAHAHUAHAU! and then walks back in*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:39 am

*pulls out Japanese tea set and pours himself some Japanese Green Tea to calm down*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:40 am

Oi! Japan! Wanna Have some of my Chinese tea? ^^ *walks up to Japan with a teapot*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:41 am

No Thank you... *continues to drink his own tea* *scoots slightly away from China*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 am

-tears up- Hmmp... Maybe I'll go talk to my good friend America than.. -runs to the bathroom- -reads NO COMMIE -love the Hero P.S.: America is AWESOME!- -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 am

Herro Bergium. How do you rike the meeting? -continues to drink tea-
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:44 pm

*Sits on the toilet seat* HAHAHA This toilet seat is for HEROES only!!! *Grabs a Marker from my pocket and draws awesome stuff on the amazingly heroic toilet seat*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:44 pm

(Thank you Very Happy)
Yes it wourd be wonderfur if we finarry had a pran and China... is rather China... My tea is good... wourd u rike me to pour you a cup?
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Okay, America is taking too long... and this... *rips up the sign* Oi! America you in there! *bursts into the "non-commie bathroom"* .... *sees America* . What the heck are you doing! That's a toilet seat!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Hey the sign said No COMMIES allowed Bro! But since your my friend i guess i could let it slide! *Points at the toilet* This toilet seat is for HEROES only!! Only Heroic shit can go through there so don't even try it China! *Smiles* And now that i finished my amazing work here i guess i should go back *Walks away like a HERO*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Umm.. America.. there's toilet paper hanging-
*smirks and mischevious eyes and laughs out of the bathroom following him and holding conversation*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:38 pm

-pours her a cup of tea- here comes America and China...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:50 pm

*Walks back* Hey guys i hope you didn't miss the HERO that much!!! Anyways we should get started again! *Grabs a chair and stands on it* NEXT TOPIC is.........MY BIRTHDAY! Japans gonna pay for everything!! And i'll bring all the food, Belgium can decorate! Romania can invite her alien friends so Tony won't be lonely, and China can send all the invitations! I WON'T TAKE ANY OBJECTIONS!!!
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Hai understood.. *continues to drink tea*
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm not going. AND I'M NOT AN ALIEN DAMMIT!!
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:15 pm

-sigh- why do I have to make the invitations and send them out, aru?
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Bells don't do that! I want it to be neon green!!! With cool stripes and stars!! Y'know all that really cool stuff! *Looks over at China and touches his shoulder* China i asked you because your my friend...and i can really trust that you'll send these invitations to everyone. PFFFT JUST KIDDING I ASKED YOU BECAUSE I CAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 am

Fine Whatever *starts writing down names: Russia, Austria, England, Germany, Romano, and all the other unfun people*
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Your very werome Bergium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Meeting!   World Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Meeting!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: