Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded Island

Go down 
+10
Lindsay(CA)Jones
ludwig
Honda Sakura
Emily F. A. Jones
Austria
Iceland
Alina Lupei
Wang Yao
Alfred F. Jones
Honda, Kiku
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Switzerland

Switzerland

Stranded Island - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Switzerland with tears still rolling down his face continued to hug his little sister and wipe away her tears."We wont die here alright?" He finally notices that Liechtenstien doesn't have her bow. "As for your bow....err we will have to look for it!" He remembered when he first purchased the bow for her and how important it was to her. "Come on let's search around this part of the island i'm sure we can find it if we look for it" He hugged her once more and said " and theres no reason to be embarresed in front of me.....err i'm your big brother you can cry in front of me and ..." He started to blush.. " I also hope i can do the same to you...errrr not that i would need to or anything!!!" He stood up and started to walk toward the beach but paused as the sunlight hit him just right making him look heroic. "you wait and rest with canada...I'll look for your bow...you've been through enough today" He walks off leaving his fruit basket for his little sister and Canada. (( I love writing these type of stories :3))
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 pm

"But please, brother, do be careful and come back if you see anything dangerous! I don't want you to get injured or anything..." Lietchenstein leaned against Canada slightly, watching as Switzerland left. "Please be careful!"
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Switzerland searched and searched but he couldn't find it. "ahhh why the hell can't I find it!" He looked everywhere avoiding crabs and all sorts of aquatic creatures. Then just as he was about to give up he saw something in the water. "hmmm what's that ?" He waded toward the the object and and he saw it was.. "Liechtenstien's ribbon!!" He had finally found it..but then....he felt something...something slimy and with suction cups. It was a tentacle!! "Ahhhhh!!!!" He screamed as the tentacle wrapped around his leg and proceeded to pull him under the water. He struggled but the grip was too much for him. "If only i had my shot gun" He thought...He was starting to pass out...His vision started to fade and an immense darkness started to overwhelm him. But then.. as the tentacle was dragging him under the water he saw something silver...something with a trigger and two barrels. "ah!" he thought as he realized that it was his shot gun. seeing this he managed to summon all of his strength and pull himself against the tentacle....He grabbed his shot gun and turned around just to see that the monster was a giant squid. He couldn't hold his breath any longer and he realized that he only had one shot at killing this thing. He shot at the tentacle freeing him self and then aimed at the squid. "i only have two shots." He thought while aiming. He fired the first but because of his fatigue he missed. "damn" He thought as he aimed. A tentacle hit him in the face causing him to fire the gun and he passed out...There he sat on the beach laying in the hot burning sand unconscious and tightly grasping the ribbon of his dear sister..Liechtenstien. ((whoo! XD so much typing XD))
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:49 pm

(o.O)

Lietchenstein noticed that her brother was taking an awfully long time just to get some fruit, so she turned to Canada and told him she was going to look for Switzerland. She took a small pistol she occasionally carried secretly in her purse and headed out of the jungle, stopping every now and then to drop a marker so she knew the way back.

Lietchenstein trudged across the beach, shielding her eyes from the sun with her free hand. She heard loud splashing, and spotted a large octopus trying to drg what appeared to be a very unconscious person. Lietchenstein ran over, tightly gripping her pistol. She realized that the person is was actually her brother Switzerland!

Lietchenstein whipped out her gun and shot the octopus square in the face, killing it instantly. She grabbed her brother and released him out of the dead monster's grip. "Brother! Brother! Wake up!" She shook him, in hopes of waking him.
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 pm

(( XD ))

Switzerland awoke to is sister shaking him. "L-Liechtenstien.. s-stop s-shaking m-me I-i'm a-awake!" He realized that he still had the ribbon grasped in his left hand and his shotgun grasped in his right hand he smiled because of it.

(( lol In my left hand is a ribbon in my right hand is a shot gun. My sister's sweet and so is my cheese it's a neturality parade To an echanting world lasst uns gehen Take our hands, make a circle, spin, and it's the world With my sis by my side I'm in the best condition! My flag looks like a medical cross. even if i shoot him he won't get discouraged! Hetalia...lol had to be done XD))
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Lietchenstein put her small pistol away, then smiled at her brother. "I told you not to get hurt, and then you go get attacked by an octopus! Who did you think wa going to save you if you got hurt? Jeez... You're lucky I noticed you were taking a long time and ran over to kill that beast that could've killed you!" She couldn't help but hug Switzerland. "Come on, we have to go back to Canada..."

(OOC: I was more thinking along the lines of: "Oh no, I nearly got killed by an octopus! But at least I had my gun! -Sparkle tooth-" XD)
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:05 pm

"L-Liechtenstien..".*surprised by how worried his sister is* "Right we have to get back to Canada." He stood up and they both walked back to canada. ((potatoes boiling brb and argggggh canada needs to get on!!!))
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:07 pm

(OOC: K, let me try to get him on XD)
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:14 pm

(OOC: Hãłłø thęrë XD)

Canada looked up, his bow gripped tightly. "Your're back!" He exclaimed. "I thought I would have to go and look for you two... And then I was afraid that something really bad happened..." He paused, sensing something big. "Wait a second, did something happen or what?"
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com/forum
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:53 pm

"Onii-chan got attacked by a giat octopus!" Lietchenstein explained, absentmindedly pulling out her pistol and wiping it. "But then I got there in time to shoot the evil beast and kill it before it got Switzerland... It was really scary, actually..." Lietchenstein was silent for a while, not knowing what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:15 pm

"It was a very traumatic experience for the both of us but we really don't need to focus on that right now." *he realizes that he still has Liechtenstien's ribbon.* "Uhhh Liechtenstien...here's your ribbon." *he hands her her ribbon* "Right now....we need to build a shelter errrr come on let's get started."
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Lietchenstein nodded. "I'll get the wood." She headed deeper into the jungle, looking for some logs. When she found some, she picked them up and walked back to the camp area. "I got some~!" Lietchenstein called cheerfully, dropping the wood in the middle of the camping area victoriously.
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 pm

*surprised at how much wood that tiny girl could carry.* "w-wow the amount of wood you collected i-is amazing. alright i'll start to build the shelter." Then he say a bunch of chineese workers come running at him with even more wood and supplies. "w-wha..these must be china's men" They offered to build the shelter for them for money. "uhh I can only offer each of you $5" They were very excited cuz China paid them a lot less. They then proceeded to build the shelter. It only took them 1hr to complete the shelter which was as big as a mansion. It looked to have more than enough rooms than necessary. "wow...uhhh let's go inside" Switzerland started to go inside and thanked the workers and paid them. (( had to do this XD its quicker XD))
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

"I will get a fire started," Canada offered, then went outside and piled the spare wood together. He took out a flintstone, and in about two minutes, he got a fire started. Canada ventured from the camp, looking for something to hunt. He spotted a wild pig close by,. Canada notched an arrow in his bow, aimed, and fired. The pig instantly died. He picked it up, and carried it back to the camp fire, and started skinning it.
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Liechtenstein watched as her brother and Canada did some work, then decided to go exploring. She bounced off, her blond hair bobbing up and down. Lichtenstein went deeper and deeper into the jungle, distracted by a brightly colored bird. She was so spaced out that she didn't notice when she accidently dropped her hair bow again. When the bird flew off, Liechtenstein then bent over to admire some hot pink flowers. "Ooh, these are so pretty!" She exclaimed. She also did not realize that she was being stalked by a large, hungry jungle cat that creeped slowly closer and closer to her. It crouched down, and began to pounce on the small nation.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 am

(OOC: Hero to zee rescue -shot- It's Canada.... never mind XD)Canada had been secretly following the small country as she left the camp, wanting to make sure she would be safe. On the way, he had tripped over pretty much everything, which left him far behind Lietchenstein. But a few minutes later, he finally caught up to her, and while hiding in the bushes, spotted the jungle cat. Since he had forgotten his bow at the camp site, he couldn't kill it himself. But if she has her gun maybe she can...? Right when the cat was about to jump, Canada shouted, "Lietchenstein!"
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Lietchenstein turned around when she heard her name called, whipping out her pistol instinctively. She saw the big jungle cat and shot at it twice - one bullet missed completely and flew into the bushes while the second hit it's mark. Lietchenstein could've sworn she had heard two cries of pain - one from the killer feline and the other from a little further away. The cat died almost instantly, and Lietchenstein ventured towards the bushes the first bullet went into. "I hope I didn't shoot anyone..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Canada clutched his left arm in pain. "Owwww!" Aparrently he had almost gotten shot, but the bullet sliced a line across his arm which burned like fire. The bullet itself had then continued it's path into a tree behind Canada. Canada looked up to see Lietchenstein stand up and walk towards him. Still holding on to his arm, he got up. "It's okay..." He soothed quietly. "It's not really bad... I will live." Canada blushed a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Liechtenstein blushed bright red. "I'm completely sorry, Mister Canada!" She looked around for her hair bow, and noticed it snagged on a branch. She picked it up, and went back to Canada. Kneeling, Liechtenstein tied the piece of fabric around the wound. "Don't worry," she said, "I will get a new one when we get back home... But for now, keep this on because we don't have anything else to bandage it." Liechtenstein smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 pm

"hmmm i wonder where Liechtenstien and Canada are. Switzerland said as he laid in his room eating fondue "hmmmmm..I'll go look for them. He gets up and goes into the forest where he sees a wounded Canada and His sis Liechtenstien. "liechtenstien!! what happened to Canada??!"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 pm

"Switzerland!" Canada exclaimed in surprise, then looked at his arm. "Uhh, a wild cat scratched me," He lied. "Liechtenstein just happened to be with me... Yeah." He paused, blushing bright red. "But I'm okay now!" Canada quickly after, slowly getting up.
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

After winking gratefully at Canada, Liechtenstein looked up at her brother. "Yeah, and was pretty nasty, with dark brown patches and long claws! It sounded pretty scary, too." She dramatized a cat scratching something with her hands. "It was also very sneaky, and we didn't notice until it was almost upon Mister Canada!" Liechtenstein feinted a cat pouncing on it's prey.

(OOC: Oh, Liechtenstein, you actress XD)
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Clutching his arm, Canada smiled innocently at both of them, adding a wink to Liechtenstein. "We better go back to the camp," He said in his soft voice. "W-we don't want to be attacked again, non?" The blonde country's voice stuttered slightly, and he finished his sentence off with a French word. Usually that was a good indicator to people who knew him was that he was really nervous.
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Liechtenstein, noticing the small stutter in his voice and the strange choice of words, nodding. "C'mon," She said, leading the way back to the camp, as if she knew the route off by heart. That, or she was extremely comfortable with traveling through dangerous tropical forests on stranded islands. Both were as equally as likely as the chances of Germany learning how to fly by flapping his arms up and down.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Canada followed Liechtenstein, once again wishing he could have some sort of trusty weapon clutched in his hands. When he was younger he used to have to go through all sorts of forests and brush, for he used to live in a wilder place. Now he lived in a more populated habitat, with lots of buildings and cities. Not only that but Canada had also needed to learn English and French, for those are his national languages. Part of his household were French and the other English. Many times the French had tried to separate and make Quebec their own country. Of course, Canada had to settle that, and they're still a part of the country. How much longer? He didn't want to dwell on things like that.

Canada bit his lip as he followed the girl through the darkening forest. It was starting to get dark, as during the night, Canada knew more creatures came out. After casting a quick look behind his shoulder to make sure Switzerland was following, he continued, but at a more brisk, edgy pace. He was about as jumpy as a deer. But that usually worked to his advantage, so his instincts were quicker to react and would be able pull them them out of life or death situations. He knew he couldn't be too careful in the jungle. Being risky could get you killed

Canada let a small sigh of relief when they got to the camp. Sure, he was still a bundle of nerves, but he felt a little calmer. He picked up the meat and started to cook it for their dinner.

[[OOC: Are you sure Germany can't fly by flapping his arms up and down? Joking XD

I can't even picture that XD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded Island
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: