Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded Island

Go down 
+10
Lindsay(CA)Jones
ludwig
Honda Sakura
Emily F. A. Jones
Austria
Iceland
Alina Lupei
Wang Yao
Alfred F. Jones
Honda, Kiku
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Okinawa

Okinawa

Stranded Island - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Okinawa was on the island for a very long time now. She had been searching food when finally, she found some bananas & coconut milk. She looked around to see that no one was near her. Then, she snuck them out & ran into her hut that she had made herself. "Finarry..... Some peace and quiet." She started to peel the banana when suddenly she heard noises that sounded like Japan. She groaned with frustration. She then waved it off like it was no big deal & continued to eat her banana. The noise came even closer as she then peeked out of her hut to see who it was. Her eyes widened with fear as she saw who it was. Her master. Her abuser. Japan.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Canada, hearing some slight noises in the distance, finished cooking the deer quickly, then kicked dirt over the small fire. He snuck out of the camp to check out what had been making the strange noises, and discovered Japan. Canada called out to him, but he didn't seem to hear. The Canadian made his way through the bushes and on to the beach to try to get to him, but spotted something peculiar that caught his eye. A straw hut, and someone peeking out of it. He frowned - he didn't recall anyone who looked like the person being on the ship. Canada attempted to catch their attention with some waving, but he doubted it would work.
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com/forum
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Okinawa was too shocked at the person that was walking towards her. She looked around to see if there was any way out. Frustration. Confusion. Fear. Hatred. All of them showed within her eyes as she made a run for it. She then took drastic measures & hid behind the Canadian stranger.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Surprised but quickly understanding the situation and adapting to it, Canada quickly pushed the stranger through the bushes and back into the jungle, towards the camp he, Switzerland and Liechtenstein had created. "Come with me - a couple of the other nations and I made a camp. And don't worry about not trusting me and all of that stuff - I have a good Human Rights record and in my country, you're allowed to believe in whatever you wish. If you choose to think that I'm dishonest, you can leave at any moment. I won't stop you." The blonde said softly, sounding more older than he usually did, which was pretty mature in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Okinawa looked upon the Canadian stranger with such disbelief. Then, it changed to trust as she smiled & hugged him. "Arigato, stranger. I trust you arot. You see, I'm one of Nihon's isrands but, he treats me as if I'm inferior. My twin brother's Saipan. he armost committed suicide because he thought America-sama was bad. It's arr because of that baka!",she barked angrily at the last sentence. Her brow decreased as she started to feel depressed about her twin brother being suicidal. Her arms then wrapped around Canada's waist as she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Surprised at the action, Canada nearly jumped a metre into the air. "D-don't worry... I will keep Alfred away from you and will try my best to make sure Japan won't find you. Just... Erm... We may have to do some sneaking about here, then. The camp is around... Here." The blonde arrived at the camp, only to find nothing but the make shift shelter and cooked deer. "They... Left. Well, they could just be taking a walk or something. Anyway, dinner's ready if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Okinawa sniffed the air as she smiled in delight. Her stomach then growled deeply. A blush creeped up on her cheeks as she giggled in embarrassment. She perked up as she heard others coming in this direction. Her brow creased as she heard a man talking in Japanese to a Chinese man. The air stripped her body of its' breath as they came closer & closer.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:35 pm

"Dieu! They're coming. Quick - take this, put it on, and get inside the shelter quickly. I will handle this." Canada said briefly as he handed her his sweater that would enable her to turn invisible. He turned around, frantically trying to think up some excuse.
Back to top Go down
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:42 am

Okinawa nodded her head and frantically put on the sweater. She then ran inside her home and watched with fright as Canada talked to China and Japan about something else. 'Canada-sama's the only one I can trust as in foreigners so far.', she thought to herself. The goosebumps on her body kept making her shiver violently as her Nihon nii-sama entered her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Island   Stranded Island - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded Island
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Roleplays-
Jump to: